How To Make A Butter Cookies
During the spare time, most people prefer enjoying the time with tea and snacks. Indonesia has its own tradition of serving fried banana as the best option, while some other countries have their own uniqueness of serving some traditional foods. It is inevitable that many countries tend to have some cookies just like premium Danish butter cookies that can be the best option for you who want to feel the perfect combination of the hot tea and the cookies.
While finding premium Danish butter cookies is quite difficult, some mothers like to challenge themselves to make the cookies in the kitchen. It is said that making cookies is not very difficult because the ingredients can be found easily at store and no special home appliances are needed. If you are highly curious how the butter cookies are made, here are the ingredients and steps.
- an egg
- one cup of butter
- one cup of white sugar
- 2 2/3 cups of all-purposes flour
- 2 teaspoonfuls of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoonful of salt
- Pour the white sugar and butter in the bowl until they turn fluffy and light. Add the eggs and vanilla extract into the dough
- Then, add some salt and all-purposes flour into sugar mixture and stir well
- Cover the mixture and chill it for about one hour. Do not forget to chill the cookie sheets
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree of Celsius
- Press the dough out on the chilled and ungreased cookie sheets
- Make into some different forms
- Bake the cookies in the oven for about 8 until 10 minutes. Make sure that the dough turns into golden at the edge and you can remove the cookies in the separated place
- The butter cookies are ready to serve
Sounds easy, right? Now, it is your turn to practice the simple steps above as the substitute of premium Danish butter cookies. Make sure that you choose the finest ingredients to create the most delicious taste so that it will make your leisure time and teatime cozier than before. This premium Danish butter cookies is also perfectly served during the family time to create the togetherness.